The Atlantic Cook Stove is ideal for larger vessels 45-60ft. This larger model is also equipped with a bigger natural draft diesel burner. The stoves cooking capacity can serve a crew of 6-8. Heat output is 30-50% greater than any of the smaller stoves.
- Requires 5” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 6ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside in the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
Dickinson Stove Diesel W/12V Fan Atlantic
- Brand: Dickinson
- Product Code: 00ATL
- sku 052290
- Regular Price: $4,789.99
Online Sale Price: $3,289.99