Looking to heat your boat or cabin? The Dickinson Newport heater is one of the most popular on the market. It requires a small amount of diesel fuel to keep your entire boat warm. The Newport Bulkhead Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 30-35ft. Small, compact, and bulkhead mounted. An attractive, economical diesel burning heater, providing comfortable, dry heat.
- Requires 3” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 4ft of chimney is required, a 6ft straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Decorative laser cut valve cover.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees. Having the unit face port or starboard is currently not an option.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 22 lbs
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.29 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU
Dickinson Newport Diesel Boat Heater
- Brand: Dickinson
- Product Code: 00NEW
- sku 052296
- Regular Price: $1,512.59
Online Sale Price: $1,069.99