Call for Boat Show Pricing!
Eliminate Wires Through Your Mast
- An easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 50 feet
- 3-bladed propeller for more accurate wind speed in lighter wind conditions
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable wind angle
- Solar panel mounted on the transducer arm
- Internal solar-charged battery lasts 3 years and is easily replaced
The gWind Wireless 2 transducer offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 50 feet. Accurate wind signals are sent via an ANT connection directly to a GNX Wind instrument or compatible Garmin GPSMAP 8400/8600 series or GPSMAP 7400/7600 series chartplotters. The transducer features renowned Nexus twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller, providing more accurate wind speed and more stable wind angle in lighter wind conditions. Also available in wind and sail packs (sold separately) that can be used as standalone wind systems or expanded to full network systems via NMEA 2000.
gWind Wireless 2 Transducer
- Brand: Garmin
- Product Code: 010-01616-00
- sku 606163
- Regular Price: $1,049.99
Online Sale Price: $969.99