Premium Solution for Exceptional Heading Accuracy
- Provides exceptional heading accuracy, even at lower speeds or when bow is pitching, rolling or heeling over
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 2 degrees
- Heading and rate-of-turn output at 10 Hz; trim and heel output at 1 Hz
- Simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
The 9-axis heading sensor is our premium solution that is easy to install and provides fast calibration and exceptional heading accuracy.
Accurate Heading Even at Low Speed
Its heading output at 10 Hz and accuracy of plus or minus 2 degrees ensures your chart orientation and boat heading line match up with reality, even at lower speeds. It also allows for MARPA tracking and improves radar overlay experience.
9-axis Heading Sensor
- Brand: Garmin
- Product Code: 010-11417-20
Online Price: $857.99