Bushnell Navigator 7X50 with Compass
The BUSHNELL MARINE is the perfect binocular for sailors and outdoorsmen. Your model features a liquid-filled compass built into the viewing optics. Compass swing stops immediately due to advanced damping design. Compass bearings are called out in easy-to-read precise 1° increments. Ideal for shipboard navigation work or locating objects accurately. A range-finding scale allows the viewer to estimate the range of objects to a known size. The BUSHNELL MARINE is fully waterproof/fogproof and shock protected with suregrip rubber armoring, and has roll-down eyecups for use with sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses. Optics feature multi-coated lenses for excellent light transmission. The BUSHNELL MARINE comes complete with rugged nylon case and neck strap. Built to last, with a lifetime limited warranty.
These binoculars come with a built-in LED compass illuminator for use at night and in low light conditions. (Incidentally, the compass is built into the left tube of the binocular but the push button control for the light and the battery are located in the right tube. This was done to minimize the chance that electrical interference might affect compass performance.) When the ambient light does not permit you to see the compass heading clearly, press the button atop the right tube.
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Marine binocular with 7x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- Nitrogen-purged to ensure reliable waterproof/fogproof performance
- BaK-4 porro prisms and multicoated optics produce bright, crisp images
- Easy-grip rubber armoring floats in water; built-in internal compass